Saturday, May 5, 2018

Life Story

I often dream about the things that I see or hear during the day. The other day I read that Hemingway was challenged to write a six word story. The story was, 'For sale. Baby shoes. Never used.' 

That story packed a powerful punch, so it stayed with me, and I wound up dreaming about it. In my dream I was asking people to write their life story in six words. All night long, I'd wake up and work on my six word story, go to sleep, just to wake up and continue working on it. 

The next morning I told Teryn about it. He came up with his six word story within minutes. His was, 'Lost. Found. Forgiven. Redeemed. Eternal life!' After thinking about it for days, I think mine is, 'Ordinary life transformed. Now purpose-driven. Extraordinary!'

So, to continue my dream, can you write your life story in six words? If you can, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment